Flow Based Programming
Flow-based programming (FBP) is a programming paradigm that combines a series of processes (“black boxes”) together to create your application. It was created by J Paul Morrison while working for IBM in 1970s.
These black boxes are referred to as “nodes” and are built for a specific task. They receive an input from another node, process the input and send an output. This output is then passed on to the next node as the input. This communication is known as a flow. The data that passes between the nodes is known as Information Packets. These Information Packets pass along the flow and are manipulated by each node as it travels from beginning to end (“edges”). For application developers, nodes can be created to build reusable snippets of code that can be reused throughout the application. However, often it is possible that a developer can combine a series of existing nodes to create a sub-node to fulfil the task.
Recommended : Best IoT Visual Programming Tools
RedConnect is built with Node-RED, so you can learn and improve with a community of over a thousand developers. Powered by node.js, you can build resuable code for any function and share it with the world. Building modern apps is complicated: you need to integrate with lots of different systems and third parties, requirements are ever-changing, and managing backend development can be difficult. RedConnect solves all these problems and more, so you can focus on what you do best.
So Just create an account, explore the admin panel and create your first RedConnect app.
Official Web address: https://www.redconnect.io/
Browse addon : https://www.redconnect.io/addons
How to Use
Visit this : https://www.redconnect.io/getting-started
No Backend Knowledge Needed
Powered by Open Source
RedConnect is built with Node-RED, so you can learn and improve with a community of over a thousand developers. Powered by node.js, you can build resuable code for any function and share it with the world.
Drag and Drop Development
Build, test and iterate quickly with our easy-to-use interface. RedConnect helps your enterprise to innovate, backed by one-click deployment, version control and team management.
Any Device, Anywhere
Truely Reusable Code
Flow-based programming means flexible, modular, scalable, reusable code that’s easy for anyone to understand – even non-techies. Combine this with our pre–built integrations and you’ll deliver faster than you thought was possible.
I hope you like this post. Do you have any questions? Leave a comment down below! Thanks for reading. If you like this post probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing my blog.
Explore Some Raspberry Pi Tutorials :
- Raspberry Pi – Introduction | Overview | Setup and Management | Tutorials
- piCore (Tiny Core) Linux on Raspberry Pi
- Setup Docker on Raspberry Pi
- Create a Docker Container for Raspberry Pi to Blink an LED
- Raspberry Pi Alternatives in 2019
- How to Install Mosquitto Broker on Raspberry Pi
- Setting up SPI on Raspberry Pi
- Getting Started with The Sense HAT – Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Basics
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi PART-2
- How To Setup Static IP Address on Raspberry Pi
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing a light Sensor (LDR) with Raspberry Pi
- Remote control your Raspberry Pi from your PC with VNC!
- How To Use Raspberry pi in a truely headless mode
- ROCK Pi 4 : Overview | Installation
- Best OS for Raspberry Pi
- How to setup Bluetooth on a Raspberry Pi 3
- Simple Raspberry Pi Home Security System
- Raspbian – OS For Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi headless