Paytm is soon to release a smart payment device called ‘Soundbox’, which will smoothen the e-payment procedure.
- Paytm will launch a payment device for retailers to allow app-less transactions
- The device will come with cellular connectivity through a SIM card and will have a speaker.
- Called the SoundBox, the device will alert the retailer once the payment is complete.
While making transactions scanning the QR code, it isn’t believed to be completed unless the user vendor doesn’t get a confirmation message. In order to dilute this procedure of time lag and ease the payment experience, Paytm will launch a smart device, called ‘Soundbox’. It is like a speaker, with a SIM card slot attached, which will act as voice-activated POS (point-of-sale) machine for the retailer.
According to Digit and Trak, Paytm is looking to smoothen the payment process with a new smart device. Called the ‘Soundbox’, it’s a speaker with a SIM card slot attached that will act as a voice-activated POS (point-of-sale) machine for the retailer. The SoundBox will basically alert the retailer the payment is complete, instead of the retailer having to wait for an SMS on their smartphone. There could be more features to it, but as of now, it will only be used for accepting payments. A user will still have to scan the QR code on this device to make the payment. Essentially, with the box installed, retailers will not require another smartphone to accept Paytm transactions.
Thanks for reading. If you like this post probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing my blog.
Explore Some more Raspberry Pi Tutorials :
- Raspberry Pi – Introduction | Overview | Setup and Management | Tutorials
- How to Install Mosquitto Broker on Raspberry Pi
- Setting up SPI on Raspberry Pi
- Getting Started with The Sense HAT – Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Basics
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi PART-2
- How To Setup Static IP Address on Raspberry Pi
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing a light Sensor (LDR) with Raspberry Pi
- Remote control your Raspberry Pi from your PC with VNC!
- ROCK Pi 4 : Overview | Installation
- Best OS for Raspberry Pi
- How to setup Bluetooth on a Raspberry Pi 3
- Simple Raspberry Pi Home Security System
- Raspbian – OS For Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi headless