PCBWay is a Chinese-based PCB (printed circuit board) prototype, PCB assembly, SMD Stencil and Flexible PCB manufacturer. You can read more about PCBWAY, Please visit this article – https://iotbyhvm.ooo/an-introduction-about-pcbway-services/
Now I am going to introduce their new contest that is Raspberry Pi Pico Contest. Through this, they are offering handsome offers and coupons for their contesters.
What is Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico is new flexible $4 microcontroller board from Raspberry Pi. Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. It is created through the usage of RP2040 belongs to the microcontroller and created by the Rasberry Pi. This controller first time was introduced to the industry in January 2021 has the packaging of ARm cortex processors, and uses less amount of power. It is supported with the C language and MicroPython.
Raspberry Pi Pico Contest PCBWAY
I hope you have got a basic introduction about the Raspberry Pi Pico now comes to our contest.
The Project release time will be 2021.4.19 to 2021 6.19. All the projects should be submitted during this time frame.
According to official website, Rules are as follows:
- This contest runs from 19th April, 2021 to 19th June, 2021.Projects must be created or updated and submitted during this time frame. Projects submitted before or after this time frame will be disqualified.
- If you already have Raspberry Pi Pico, just share the projects in our community, and then a new one will be given for free. If you don’t have a Raspberry Pi Pico, don’t worry, you can get one first in our gift shop. After sharing the project, you can apply for refund. You can also share projects based on other Raspberry Pi Model.
- We invited engineer Roger Thornton from the Raspberry Pi as the judge for this contest. He will select 10 most well-thought and fully described projects from 16th to 18th. Their rewards are Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB+ $100 coupon.
- Entering is easy. All you have to do is submit your project. Just click the “Publish the Project” button in the contest page or start a new project in our community. Look up the top right sidebar for the “Submit project to…” entry and choose “Raspberry Pi Pico contest”.
- The project must be original. You will be disqualified once plagiarism is found. Any questions please contact with [email protected]
- We will select 10 most well-thought and fully described projects. The rewards will be Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB+ $100 coupon.
- Anyone who uploads the file and gets verified from us will get one “Raspberry Pi Pico” as Participation Award.
First visit – https://www.pcbway.com/activity/raspberry-pi-pico.html. Please click the “Create the Project” button on the contest page or start a new project in our community. Look up the top right sidebar for the “Submit project to…” entry and choose “Raspberry Pi Pico contest”.
Information video by PCBWAY
Information Source – https://www.pcbway.com/