How Can I Recover Data For Free? | Free Data Recovery
Do you want to know how to recover deleted data? Here you can find a way How Can I Recover Data For Free? So read this article for Free Data Recovery.
Case 1: I had deleted some files from my system to free-up some space. Later I realized that I ended up in deleting a few important files on my system. Can I recover the deleted data for free?
Case 2: I am getting error while trying to open my external hard drive. The drive contains important documents, photo, video, and other files. How can I recover my data?
Case 3: I downloaded some free games on my laptop yesterday. When I turned ON my laptop today I observed that it has gone sluggish and I’ve lost some files. Which is the best free tool that I can use to recover the lost data?
Are you in a data loss situation as above and want to recover the lost data for free? If yes, this blog is worth reading.
Data loss is inevitable because it may happen due to human errors or problems with the storage device. You may lose data due to deletion, formatting, virus infection, bad sectors, drive corruption, etc. Not to mention that there is a plethora of paid tools by using which you can
recover your data. But finding “true” free data recovery software which can successfully recover your data with security is difficult.
How to Recover Data for Free?
If you want free recovery of your data such as Outlook data files, documents, videos, photos, etc., it’s recommended to use trusted software like Stellar Windows Data Recovery.
This data recovery software is safe to install and allows you to save the recoverable data for free of cost. It’s an effective data recovery tool which recovers data in almost all data loss situations including severe corruption of drive, formatting, malware infection, and so on. It supports free recovery of a wide range of file types irrespective of their file extensions.
Here are the steps to download and install Stellar’s free data recovery software, and recover data without spending money:
- Step 1: Download Free Data Recovery software.
- Step 2: Install the software on your system, and launch it
- Step 3: Select what type of file you want to recover
- Step 4: Select the drive/volume from which you want to recover data
- Step 5: Scan the selected drive/volume by clicking “Scan” button This will list all the files including the ones you’d lost.
- Step 6: Select the files you want to save, and click “Recover” You’ll be asked to select a location where you’d want to save the selected data.
- Step 7: Choose a location to save the selected files for free
[NOTE]: If data loss had happened due to problems with drive/volume, it’s recommended to save the files on another drive and not to store data on affected drive.
If you wish to choose any other free data recovery software, consider the following which may help in making a decision:
Key Considerations While Choosing Free Data Recovery Software
- Choose a trusted one – Before downloading and installing free software you must make sure that the source is authentic and trustworthy. Free downloads may contain malicious code which might infect your system.
- Check the reviews – You can search the internet for finding out the reviews about the free software before considering it. It would make the choice easier for you.
- Check OS compatibility – The software that you may consider to choose must support the OS of the system on which you want to install it and recover data.
- Check supported file types – Refer the manual of the software and see if that free software is capable of recovering the type of file that you may have lost.
- Check support for your drive/device – As storage devices are formatted with different file systems, find out if the software supports your laptop/desktop or external drive.
If you don’t want to invest your time in looking for trustworthy free data recovery software, and don’t want to take any risk, you can choose Remote data recovery service. It’s an alternative to data recovery software. By availing this service, you need not install and recover data on your own. Data recovery experts access your system remotely, and recover data by using propriety tools and techniques.
[BONUS]: Tips to Prevent Data Loss
- Download free software only from trusted sources
- Keep the storage drive away from dust, heat, and moisture
- Click the links sent via emails only when you trust the sender of the email
- Don’t open the email attachments unless you trust the sender of the email
- Always Eject the removable drives “safely”
- Always use UPS if using desktop
- Shutdown the laptop/desktop instead of directly powering it OFF
This blog recommends free data recovery software because it’s trusted and effective. Installing free data recovery software without considering the safety and capabilities might damage your computer and not serve the purpose.
This blog also outlined the key considerations while choosing free data recovery software, in case you wish to choose any other tool.
Thanks for reading. If you like this post probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing my blog.
Recommended: Is Your Micro SD Card Dead? Here Is How You Can Recover Your Data From It?
This is a Sponsored post by Sapna Trivedi from www.stellarinfo.co.in.
One thought on “How Can I Recover Data For Free? | Free Data Recovery”
Pingback: How to Delete Hard Drive Data Permanently Before Selling It?