Nio IDE provided by Niomatic is a comprehensive manageable solution which makes it possible to develop and design diverse enterprise-grade and zero-code application (Applet) with user-friendly interfaces.
What is visual programming?
If you’re a visual learner, or if you wonder how visual and auditory information is translated into the language of computers, graphical programming might be for you. The graphical approach to programming allows a computer to process spatial representations in two or more dimensions. In contrast to text-based programming, which uses lines of code, graphical programming replaces text with pictures or symbols of physical things.
- Best IoT Visual Programming Tools
- Node-RED Flow-based programming for IoT
- NodeRed Alternatives – Visual programming tools
NIO Visual Programming Language IDE
Niomatic, the meaning of “n Input Output self-perform” is an Android-based platform for a visual programming language from NIO Group. This platform performs to execute on low power consumption and limited resource hardware applications. “N Input Output self-perform” mostly known as Niomatic is a free android base mobile-application to create small built-in applications called applets in order to graphically make programs by drag & drop instead of coding.
Now, you are able to build your desired executable program as a mobile app in easy steps without need any additional applications installed on your smartphone.
Watch this video
This application was designed in the field of graphical programming based on cause-effect relationship. The technical field of this invention is the computer and electrical engineering reaching much more uses in other engineering fields such as control and Instrumentation engineering, chemistry and agriculture. This application is a solution for graphical programming base on triggers and actions witch handle all the procedure of control and functionality by graphical programming. Each block has an input that triggers the action and the output results from the input of the trigger. Each small program includes small elements called graphical block. Mentioned blocks are executed by connecting each other to run the desired operation.
Example of use
The main use of Niomatic is to develop and design diverse IOT systems with user-friendly interfaces. Niomatic can be used in home appliance, industrial and toys manufacturing. Controlling the RC car toys or tracking customized color to show how a smart toy can chase a typical ball without any specific sensor are two of examples for functional applets made in “Niomatic”. Nio can automate web-application tasks such as having the feed from a website or getting the notification after something related to the user happened on social media.
Graphical programming application “Nio” can be often used in easy teaching coding and computer science. The graphical approach also enables companies to build zero-code programs by dragging and dropping blocks representing code commands.
The power is within your hands
Sketch your idea in the mind, and at the moment, design it by NIO as a propriety software!
For Instance, you can create an encrypted live chat system with your friends, capable of sending arbitrary data as well as text messages. Moreover, you can send your documents with a devised format titled, .nio format, by the common social networks, E-mails or messengers. Due to the power of nio format encapsulating different information, your colleagues receive text, great charts and etc. by just a few clicks. NIO also provides you with such an astonishing tool for designing an interactive catalog attracting your customers’ attention not only because of stylish texts and figures but also due to viewing multimedia promotions. Thus, you fabricate a live feedback framework for your products while doing your best design by simply manipulating NIO software.
With NIO, well-known hardware modules such as Raspberry PI, ESP8266, and Arduino UNO can be controlled by smartphones, while commands are sent from anywhere at any time, giving you power what you would like to do. For instance, smart greenhouse or pet food system may be built plainly as well as a monitoring mobile app.
- Set of practical modules to be implemented Cloud features, Ethernet protocol, BLE, WiFi, and USB communication.
- Set of UI modules including List views, the different type of charts, maps, and functional elements.
- Set of analysis modules such as mathematical and logical calculation modules.
- Set of data related modules supporting String, JSON format and clusters.
- Set of processing modules comprising Signal and Image processing ones.
- At last but not least, set of modules compatible with Restful Web Services.
Have fun for free
Building a remote control car might be a fascinating idea for the entertainment of everyone. This would be commonplace by connecting two DC motors and a simple WiFi module, while it is controlled over your mobile phone running based upon your voice commands! This is easily done with NIO.
By NIO voice recognition, you utilize magical voice commands and indoor devices comply with them accordingly. You can do awesome work in your party.
Become a developer with lots of resources
There are many hardware modules that can receive and send data over wireless networks and the Net. These are potential candidates to be utilized by NIO with some straightforward steps.
Security is the main issue
The NIO has benefited from a new inventive framework in order to improve access and security challenges. Channels are responsible for connections between Nodes and Users, in NIO world. You may specify accesses to channels for your friends by just one click. Moreover, these channels are managed by the services. Surprisingly, you have comprehensive control over services and channels by the provided panels.
🛸 Working on Web app (cross-platform Niomatic IDE) : https://user.niomatic.com/test (Alpha)
🛸 Working on community : https://user.niomatic.com/pub/explore
📙 Documents : https://user.niomatic.com/document
Thanks for reading. Please support me by subscribing my blog.
You may like also:
- ATOMIC Pi – A high power alternative to Raspberry Pi
- TinyPICO Development Board (Mini ESP32)
- Espressif Announces the Release of ESP32-S2 Secure Wi-Fi MCU
- ATTO Board – The World’s Smallest Arduino Compatible Board
Explore Some more Raspberry Pi Tutorials :
- Raspberry Pi – Introduction | Overview | Setup and Management | Tutorials
- How to Install Mosquitto Broker on Raspberry Pi
- Setting up SPI on Raspberry Pi
- Getting Started with The Sense HAT – Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Basics
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi PART-2
- How To Setup Static IP Address on Raspberry Pi
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing a light Sensor (LDR) with Raspberry Pi
- Remote control your Raspberry Pi from your PC with VNC!
- ROCK Pi 4 : Overview | Installation
- Best OS for Raspberry Pi
- How to setup Bluetooth on a Raspberry Pi 3
- Simple Raspberry Pi Home Security System
- Raspbian – OS For Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi headless