Atto is the world’s smallest Arduino compatible board! It is based on the ATmega32U4 microcontroller and comes with reset push-button as well as an RGB (rainbow) LED controlled by 3 PWM channels.
Atto’s tiny profile allows it to fit into any miniature projects! Perfect for wearables and portable devices. There are also available two different types of breadboard friendly expansion boards and all products from nionics.com are available for pre-order. According to website, Additional accessories and add-ons, such as battery power shields, will be coming soon!
Specs and Features of ATTO Board
ATTO board specifications:
- MCU – Microchip (Atmel) ATmega32U4 8-bit AVR microcontroller @ 16 MHz with 32KB flash pre-loaded with Arduino Leonardo bootloader (~4KB footprint), 2.5KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM
- Expansion – 2x 8-pin 1.27mm pitch through holes for 12 digital I/Os, 4x PWM, and 4x analog input channels. UART, SPI, I2C/TWI, and ISP interfaces are also supported
- USB – Micro USB port for power and programming
- Misc – RGB LED via 3x PWM, Reset push-button
- Power Supply – Input: 4-13V DC via Vin, 5V via micro USB port; 3.3V operating voltage
- Dimensions – 11.5mm x 10.4 mm
- Weight – 0.68 grams
ATTO Pinout Diagram
Watch this video:
I hope you like this post ”ATTO – The World’s Smallest Arduino Compatible Board”. Do you have any questions? Leave a comment down below!
Thanks for reading. If you like this post probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing my blog.
You may like also:
- ATOMIC Pi – A high power alternative to Raspberry Pi
- TinyPICO Development Board (Mini ESP32)
- Espressif Announces the Release of ESP32-S2 Secure Wi-Fi MCU
Explore some IoT Tutorials:
- Control LED using Raspberry Pi with Telegram Bot
- Control LED with Raspberry Pi using Nodejs
- Raspberry Pi and DHT11 with Cayenne
- ESP8266 Web Server | ESP8266 Web Server AP (Access Point)