Here you find a list of MQTT Client Libraries. so checkout this List.
- Arduino (more information)
- Espduino (tailored Arduino library for the ESP8266)
- mbed (more information)
- mbed (simple port of the Arduino pubsubclient)
- mbed (native implementation)
- mbed (Paho Embedded C++ port) (more information)
- mbed (Paho Embedded C port) (more information)
- M2MQTT (works with .Net Micro Framework)
- see Shell Script, below
- Eclipse Paho C
- Eclipse Paho Embedded C
- libemqtt – an embedded C client
- MQTT-C – A portable MQTT C client for embedded systems and PCs alike.
- wolfMQTT – Embedded C client
- MQTT over lwIP – MQTT C client for embedded systems using FreeRTOS, lwIP and mbedtls
- libsmartfactory – easy to use library for different Smart Factory/Industry 4.0 technologies including a MQTT client implementation
- hulaaki – An Elixir library (driver) for clients communicating with MQTT brokers(via the MQTT 3.1.1 protocol).
- Exmqttc – Elixir wrapper for the emqttc library.
- Eclipse Paho Java
- Xenqtt – documentation Includes a client library, mock broker for unit/integration testing, and applications to support enterprise needs like using a cluster of servers as a single client, an HTTP gateway, etc.
- Fusesource mqtt-client
- “MA9B” zip of 1/2 dozen mobile clients source code. Includes Android-optimized Java source that works with Android notifications, based on Paho
- IA92 – deprecated IBM IA92 support pack, use Eclipse Paho GUI client instead. A useful MQTT Java swing GUI for publishing & subscribing. The Eclipse Paho GUI is identical but uses newer client code
- vertx-mqtt-client is an open-source, high performance, non-blocking MQTT client built as a part of vert.x’s jvm toolkit.
- Qatja is a Java client library for MQTT 3.1.1 with specific implementation for Android and Processing
- node_mqtt_client (more information)
- Ascoltatori – a node.js pub/sub library that allows access to Redis, AMQP, MQTT and ZeroMQ with the same API.
.NET / dotNET
- libmosquitto – via wrappers (example)
- MQTTKit (sample app)
- “MA9B” zip of 1/2 dozen mobile clients source code including Objective-C
- Eclipse Paho Python – originally the mosquitto Python client
- MQTT for twisted python
- MQTT Pack – Mosquitto library as a SWI-Prolog pack
- qmqtt – MQTT Client for Qt
- bish-bosh, supports bash, ash (including BusyBox), pdksh and mksh.
- MQTT client for Squeak, for Squeak 5.1
- CocoaMQTT – An MQTT client for iOS and OS X written with Swift
- How To Create Secure MQTT Broker
- DHT11 sensor with NodeMCU using Arduino IDE
- Simple Raspberry Pi Home Security System
- Using Mq135 Sensor with InfluxDB
- Best OS for Raspberry Pi
- ROCK Pi 4 : Overview | Installation
- Remote control your Raspberry Pi from your PC with VNC!
- How To Use Raspberry pi in a truely headless mode