Enviro+ for Raspberry Pi
Enviro+ for Raspberry Pi
Enviro+ is an affordable alternative to environmental monitoring stations that can cost tens of thousands of pounds and, best of all, it’s small and hackable and lets you contribute your data to citizen science efforts to monitor air quality via projects like Luftdaten.
It is Designed for environmental monitoring, Enviro+ lets you measure air quality (pollutant gases and particulates), temperature, pressure, humidity, light, and noise level. When combined with a particulate matter sensor, it’s great for monitoring air quality just outside your house (more information below), or without the particulate sensor you can use it to monitor indoor conditions.
- BME280 temperature, pressure, humidity sensor (datasheet)
- LTR-559 light and proximity sensor (datasheet)
- MICS6814 analog gas sensor (datasheet)
- ADS1015 analog to digital converter (ADC) (datasheet)
- MEMS microphone (datasheet)
- 0.96″ colour LCD (160×80)
- Connector for particulate matter (PM) sensor
- pHAT-format board
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
Visit This Getting Started with Enviro+ tutorial that walks you through how to install the software, how to run the code examples, and how to use the Enviro+ Python library.
For more information Click Here!
Thanks for reading. If you like this post “Enviro+ for Raspberry Pi” probably you might like my next ones, so please support me by subscribing my blog.
You may like also:
- ATOMIC Pi – A high power alternative to Raspberry Pi
- TinyPICO Development Board (Mini ESP32)
- Espressif Announces the Release of ESP32-S2 Secure Wi-Fi MCU
- ATTO Board – The World’s Smallest Arduino Compatible Board
Explore Some more Raspberry Pi Tutorials :
- Raspberry Pi – Introduction | Overview | Setup and Management | Tutorials
- How to Install Mosquitto Broker on Raspberry Pi
- Setting up SPI on Raspberry Pi
- Getting Started with The Sense HAT – Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Basics
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi PART-2
- How To Setup Static IP Address on Raspberry Pi
- Controlling LED with Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing a light Sensor (LDR) with Raspberry Pi
- Remote control your Raspberry Pi from your PC with VNC!
- ROCK Pi 4 : Overview | Installation
- Best OS for Raspberry Pi
- How to setup Bluetooth on a Raspberry Pi 3
- Simple Raspberry Pi Home Security System
- Raspbian – OS For Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi headless
One thought on “Enviro+ for Raspberry Pi”
Pingback: Enviro+ for Raspberry Pi — IoTbyHVM – Bits & Bytes of IoT – hashstacks