- Upload sketch (Ctrl+U)
- Now open web browser and enter Module’s IP address in the address bar in the web browser (Remember ESP32 and Web browser should be in same network ). Once entered, browser should display a form
- Now click on Login button and browser will display a upload form
For Uploading the New Firmware you need to provide the Binary File of your Code.
Exporting Binary file of the Firmware (Code)
- Open up the Arduino IDE
- Open up the Code, for Exporting up Binary file
- Now go to Sketch > export compiled Binary
- Binary file is exported to the same Directory where your code is present
Once you are comfortable with this procedure go ahead and modify OTAWebUpdater.ino sketch to print some additional messages, compile it, Export new binary file and upload it using web browser to see entered changes on a Serial Monitor.