Orient Electic introduces India’s first IoT-enabled Aeroslim ceiling fan
Orient Electric Limited, a part of CK Birla Group, has introduced India’s first IoT-enabled Aeroslim ceiling fan. The smart fan comes with a price tag of Rs 7790 and it is available for purchase from major retail stores across the country.
Orient Electric has launched Aeroslim, its latest premium ceiling fan which is says is India’s first IoT-enabled smart fan and world’s slimmest smart fan. IoT-enabled Aeroslim lets you manage fan speed and modes, reverse rotation and underlight with dimming options via Orient Smart mobile app.
The major highlight of the Aeroslim ceiling fan is that it is IoT enabled. Users can manage fan speed and modes right from the Orient Smart mobile application. One can also control reverse rotation and underlight with dimming options through the app. It also comes with a remote through which one can control the above-mentioned features.
Aeroslim has a sweep of 1200 mm and it features a 100 percent rust-free blade which is made using high-grade glass filled compounded ABS. This adds some much-needed strength to the blades making it bend-proof, rust-proof and easy to clean.
Since this has an inverter motor, it consumes only 45-watt of electricity, thus ensuring 40% energy savings as compared to ordinary fans. It features advanced aerodynamic blade design to give an impressive air delivery of 240 CMM while ensuring silent operation even at low voltages of up to 140V. It has telescopic adjustable mounting which complements both traditional and modern ceilings.
It has a sweep of 1200 mm and has 100% rust-free blade made of high-grade glass filled compounded ABS which provides strength to the blades, thus making it bend-proof, rust-proof and easy to clean. Its slim cylindrical design, integrated underlight and PU paint with hydrographic finish impart stunning looks to the Aeroslim fan.
- Fan Scheduling* On & off feature & 5 step regulation
- Built-in timer 2,4,6,8 Hrs
- Reverse rotation* For air circulation
- Turbo mode For direct maximum speed
- Scene Switching Light With dimming option
- Breeze mode Auto Speed Change for Natural wind feel
- Sleep mode Auto speed control for uninterrupted comfortable sleep
You can control by Voice using Alexa and Google Voice Assistant.
You may like also:
- 6LoWPAN | ZigBee | 6LoWPAN Vs ZigBee
- DHT11 sensor with ESP8266/NodeMCU using Arduino IDE
- Arduino IDE | Arduino | Open Source Hardware/Softawre | Arduino Vs RPi
- How To Create Secure MQTT Broker
- MQTT Servers/Brokers
- MQTT Products (that use MQTT)
- MQTT Public Brokers List
- IoT Data Protocols
- Setting up Authentication in Mosquitto MQTT Broker
- VerneMQ – Clustering MQTT for high availability and scalability
One thought on “Orient Electic introduces India’s first IoT-enabled Aeroslim ceiling fan”
Pingback: Orient Electic introduces India’s first IoT-enabled Aeroslim ceiling fan — IoTbyHVM – Explore TechBytes – hashstacks