If you are using ESP8266 and Facing One of the most common errors with the ESP8266 is the espcom_sync_failed:
You can find solution here.
If you receive this error when the RST is not set to GND. To correct this error, please verify:
- if the jumper wire correctly connected and use the above Pinout table;
- confirm that the Arduino RST is set to GND;
- confirm that the board: Generic ESP8266 Module is selected in the Arduino IDE. or Select correct board that you are use.
Your espcom_sync_failed error solved.
Setting up Arduino IDE for ESP8266/NodeMCU
Visit this : Arduino Support for ESP8266 with simple test code
You may like also:
- Logical Design of IoT | IoT Communication Models & APIs
- Best Internet of things Platforms for building IoT projects
- Internet of things Protocols and Communication APIs
- Industrial IoT | Industry 4.0 | IIoT | Industrial Internet of Things
- Home automation | Internet of things Products for Home Automation
- Industry 4.0 — the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)?
- Internet of things Enabling Technologies
- Government Applications in Internet of things
- Internet of things Operating Systems
- Role of Internet of things in Smart City
- What is Cellular Internet of things?
- Internet of things Gateway
- Internet of things Data Protocols
- Wireless Internet of things Network Protocols